Norman J. Sfeir MD
Dr. Sfeir completed his medical education at the University of Kentucky and trained in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease at SUNY Buffalo.
In addition to his clinical role as pulmonary and critical care consultant, Dr. Sfeir has performed many independent medical examinations and consulted for insurance companies and attorneys. Dr. Sfeir holds many administrative and academic positions as well.
- MD - University of Kentucky - 1980
- Residency in Internal Medicine - SUNY Buffalo - 1983
- Fellowship in Pulmonary Disease - SUNY Buffalo - 1985
- American Board of Internal Medicine - 1984
- Pulmonary Diseases - 1988
Clinical and Medical Staff Appointments
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine, SUNY Buffalo
- Clinical Instructor Daemen College of Physician Assistant Program
- Adjunct Clinical Professor of Medicine, New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Chairman Department of Medicine, Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Medical Director Respiratory Therapy and Pulmonary Function Lab, St. Joseph Hospital
- Former Director Intensive Care Unit, Sisters of Charity Hospital